1. From the main screen, tap the Settings icon. The Settings screen appears.
2. On the Settings screen, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars to display the mail options.
3. Tap Add Account. A screen with popular email clients appears.
4. On the Add Account screen, tap Other. The Other options screen appears.
5. On the Other screen, tap Add Mail Account. The New Account dialog box appears. The fields in the dialog box display examples of the information you need to add in gray. The fields you need to complete include:
6. In the New Account dialog box, tap each field and type the corresponding information replacing the example with your information. The Next option is activated.
7. Tap Next. The New Account dialog box appears and displays IMAP fields by default. The Name, Email, and Description fields are populated with the information added in the New Account dialog box.
8. In the New Account dialog box, in the Incoming Mail Server section, and the Outgoing Mail Server section tap each field and type the corresponding information. The IMAP fields you need to complete include the following (replace yourdomain.com with your domain!):
• Host Name: mail.b.hostedemail.com
• User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Password: Please contact WebWorkz Digital support if this is not saved.
9. Click Next. IOS verifies the IMAP information. If the information is verified, the New Account dialog box appears with the Save button activated.
10. Tap Save. The IMAP services appear. Services include Mail and Notes.
11. Slide the buttons to turn services on or off. Green indicates the option is on.
12. Tap Save. The IMAP dialog box closes and the settings are saved.
13. Your email is now setup. If you are experiencing errors, contact ConnectWorkz support.