If you have not logged in to our Online Support Desk or corresponded with email@example.com, you will need to register as a user.
If you have sent or received an email with firstname.lastname@example.org, you already have an account and will need to retrieve your password. Follow the instructions below.
Retrieve your existing password
1. On the Support Desk login page, select the link to Get a password.
2. On the new password page, enter the email address you have used to communicate with us at email@example.com and select Submit.
3. If you have emailed us before at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send you an email containing a link you can use to set or reset your email.
4. On the password set/reset page, enter a password of your choosing.
5. You will then be logged in to the Support Desk.
Sign up as a New User
If you have not logged in to support.webworkzdigital.com or emailed us at email@example.com ever before, you can sign up as a new user.
1. Go to the new user registration page:
2. We will send welcome message to the email you provide, containing a verification link that enables you to create a password and sign in. If you don't receive email from us within a couple of minutes, please check your junk/spam folder.