If you are having email problems, providing specific details about the problem will help us identify the potential causes, such as:
- whether you are seeing any error messages or bounce messages
- whether this is happening on more than one device (PCs, other computers, mobile phones, tablets)
- do you have more than one email account setup on your device(s) and is it happening on all of the accounts or just one
- what is the hardware and software configuration of the device encountering the problem (PC or MAC, operating system and version, email software and version, email accounts and settings)
- is this happening for any other users?
- does the problem occur when you send yourself an email message and when you reply to yourself?
In order to resolve issues that arise more quickly it may be necessary to schedule a time when we can set up an online meeting and you can grant us remote access to your computer’s keyboard and mouse.