To create a new email marketing campaign:
1. Login to your WordPress website Dashboard
2. From the Dashboard menu on the left Select SendInBlue > Campaigns
3. Select Create a campaign
4. Fill in the Campaign Details
Campaign name: Give your campaign a name; it will only be visible to you and is only used for organizing your campaigns. It will not be visible to your recipients.
Subject:The subject line is one of the most important email settings. A good subject line will positively impact your open rates and deliverability (avoiding spam). Choose a subject that clearly describes your email content.
From name: The 'From Name' appears in your recipient's inbox to identify you as the message sender. Its purpose is to build trust with recipients and generate more openings. The default value is the company name provided in your SendinBlue profile [DEFAULT_FROM_NAME]. To change the Default From Name, go to the 'Advanced Settings tab' and modify it in 'Default Settings'.
Sender email: Helps your recipients recognize you as the message sender, so it is just as important as the "From name". The default value is your account email address. Don't forget that you can change the sender email by updating it in this field.
5. Build your email
You can choose between three tools to build your email:
- Build New Template: create a new design from scratch
- Saved Templates: start from an existing design
- Recently Sent: reuse an email that has already been sent
6. Design your message -
Two design tools are available
- Responsive Design Builder: Create a mobile-friendly (responsive) email by dragging and dropping text blocks, images, buttons and other design elements to create a beautiful email
- HTML/Simple Text Editor: Paste your own HTML or use a WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor to design your email.
7. Preview and TEST
Once you have saved and exited the campaign builder, you can preview your email campaign, Send a Test email, or test the campaign's deliverability. With Start an Inbox Test, you can test the deliverability of your email with different ISPs (Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) to see if our email will reach subscribers' inboxes.
8. Choose your contacts.
You can select an entire folder,
or specific lists within a folder.
You can exclude a list by clicking on the "Prohibited" symbol. The campaign will be sent to all selected contacts except those in the list marked with the "Prohibited" symbol.
By clicking on "Send to a segment (portion) of the selected lists", you can apply additional filters to your recipients.
9. Schedule and Send
Now that you have completed the most important steps, you just need to send your email campaign. You can schedule it for a future date and time or send it immediately.
If you decide to schedule it in the future, first select the sending date:
then the hour,
and finally, the minute.
Once scheduled, your email campaign will appear on the "Scheduled" tab before moving to "Running" and finally to "Sent".